Wednesday, June 26, 2013

5 Amazing Eco-friendly Beauty Products

Time to incorporate a little green in our beauty routine!  Here are some of my FAVORITE eco-friendly beauty products:


Scent

Although I am one who will always love my Chanel and Daisy perfumes, I have tried to give them up for something a little more light and natural that are not as harsh and strong, so I have slowly been shifting my way to all natural oils!  Often times perfumes can cause irritation on skin due to artificial colors and the synthetic fragrances they are blended with.  Tsi-La Organic Perfume Oils, $44 each are made with 80 to 100% certified organic, pure plant-based ingredients that don't contain dyes, synthetic fragrance, parabens, harsh petrochemicals or sulfates.


With notes of orange blossom, amber, vanilla, ilang ilang, and more, you can wear them alone or mix them together for your own unique blend!  Although the bottle may seem small and you may feel like you will use it up in a few weeks, they last!  Trust me, a little goes a far way.







Lip Gloss

I have tried a few all natural lip glosses, and this is by far my favorite! This 100% natural lipgloss is packed with intense color!  It is extremely hydrating, and lasts for hours. Which is another reason why I love it so much, I hate to reapply lip gloss every few hours.








Nail Polish Remover

My good friend came about this product.  I was so amazed!  I never came across a product like this before. All natural nail polish remover??  I will never go back to anything else!  This product has absolutely NO scent!  It is made with all natural and organic ingredients.  G2 Organics Odorless Nail Polish Remover takes off every kind of nail polish and won't leave your nails feeling dry.  It contails aloe vera and vitamin E that helps prevent dryness.


Plus, it comes in a glass bottle that's 100% recyclable, making it environmentally-friendly all around.






All-Natural Deodorant

This stuff works just as good as the Secret and Dove deodorants you find at your local drug store.  JASON Pure Natural Deodorant Stick in Soothing Aloe Vera, is pure and natural that gives all day protection.  The natural aloe vera and nourashing vitamin E soften and soothe your underarms while the grapefruit-seed extract fights odor-causing bacteria. 




Bar Soap
Pangea Organics has the best bar of soap!  The lavender is so soothing and relaxing- just try and take a five-minute shower!  Pangea has been one of my favorite all-natural body care companies for years, but this bar of soap is probably one of my favorite products of theirs!

Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment