Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wood Watches

Product find!!  Made from 100% Natural Wood, WeWood Wooden Watches brings you closer to nature.  They are made without any artificial and toxic materials.
(photo credit: http://we-wood.us/collections/best-seller)

WeWood is in partnership with American Forests and Trees for the Future, they will plant one tree for every time piece purchased!  This really helps you make a difference to this planet.  Any way I can give back I try and do my part!  I truly feel closer to earth by wearing one of these, I am following my values by being more eco-friendly and sustainable, and this time piece reminds me of that every day!  It makes me very proud to wear one of these unique pieces and I highly recommend any one shopping around for a watch to check out WeWood first!  The picture below is the watch I recently purchased and I must say, it is everything I thought it would be!  I am absolutely in love with it!  It is 100% Natural Wood and completely free of toxic chemicals.  They can be a little bit on the pricy side, but rather than spending a few hundred on a Michael Kors watch, I would rather give back to my planet, completely worth it.  Is it worth checking out, and can even make a great gift!

Soph

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that one of the links on your page http://www.americanforests.org/blog/plant-trees-while-you-shop/ is broken and points to a dead site (we-wood.us). Having broken links on your site hurts your Google quality score and can drag down ALL of your rankings across the board.

    We proudly sell the same product as we-wood.us (which is now dead) and it would really help me out it if you would update the broken link to point to my site (wholesalewatchesboutique.com) instead. Thanks!

    Jamie wwb

    ReplyDelete