Friday, July 5, 2013

Homemade Salsa


One of my favorite things to snack on is Chips & Salsa!  I love to make homemade salsa!  It is so much better for you than the store bought jars and much better tasting.  Ever since the first time I made this, I haven't been able to go back!  Trust me, it is VERY addicting- but it's ok because it's healthy! ;)

Ingredients:
5 Roma tomatoes, chopped
1 Small onion, chopped
2 Jalapeño chiles, seeded and minced
1 Clove garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
Salt & Peper to taste

Directions:
Pretty much self-explanatory!  After everything is finely chopped and minced put everything into a bowl.  Let sit for an hour.  The longer the better so the flavors can permeate over time.  Then after some time has passed by dig in & enjoy!!


Soph



No comments:

Post a Comment